When booking an apartment or villa, the Guest agrees to the following reservation terms and conditions. Please read them carefully, as failing to comply with them might cause your eviction without any refund. PLEASE NOTE: These reservation terms and conditions are susceptible to change whenever necessary.
Presentation on the site of the property objects
- Villa Noble rents their properties to Guests for a period from 3 days to 1 year. Properties reservation available are: Apartments and Villas. The object of reservation is the complete property, be it an apartment or a villa.
- Each property, be it an apartment or villa is as presented on the official site (www.villanobledemre.com). Villa Noble has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on its website at the time of publishing. There might be changes on the furniture and equipment, which will be updated on the site as soon as possible. We happily answer any questions the Guest might have on this matter which might not be clear enough.
- It is by principle not possible to show the accommodation properties beforehand as they might be occupied or keys may not be available. There are photos on the site as well as detailed information and we gladly answer any of your questions about the accommodation property.
- The cost of your stay is determined according to the apartment or villa you choose, the length of your stay, and the specific dates you decide on. The value is clearly indicated in the booking procedure on our webpage
Limitations of Liability
Villa Noble makes all reasonable efforts to provide advice and safety information. This information can be found on the website, emails and in the accommodation properties. It is the responsibility of the Guest as well as other accompanying guests in the accommodation to ensure that they have read and understood the contents and advice given. Villa Noble is willing to provide any and further information pertaining to the Property providing the guests has first read all the documents sent them. In addition, Villa Noble states the following:
- Villa Noble does not accept liability for equipment failure and / or services in the rented apartment or villa. In the event of failure of equipment, the Guest must notify Villa Noble within 1 working day such that Villa Noble can, if possible, remedy the failure.
- Villa Noble does not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property of the Guest as well as other accompanying guests in the accommodation from the Property during the Stay Period. Villa Noble provides information and advice in paperwork mailed out in an advisory capacity only, with no guarantee or promise of security, even where the Guest makes use of advice given. In the event that the property of the Guest is stolen or lost, the Guest should advise Villa Noble and they will in turn notify the appropriate authority.
- Villa Noble accepts no liability for personal loss or injury to the guests during the stay period. All of the guests must ensure that they have adequate insurance cover. Villa Noble provides information and advice in the final paperwork to the Guest in an advisory capacity only, with no guarantee or promise implied.
- Villa Noble does not accept any liability for the acts or omissions of any agent. These include but not limited to airlines, car hire companies, travel agents, ticket agents, home-owners, or utility providers.
- Villa Noble does not accept liability for acts of violence, nature, fire, flood, war, civil disobedience, riot, criminal activity, or other force majeure that may have a deleterious effect on the Guest as well as other accompanying guests in the accommodation. In the event of such force majeure Villa Noble will try to assist the Guest whenever possible to do so.
All payments shall be made to Villa Noble or Property Owners by bank transfer, credit card (Mastercard and VISA) or in cash only. Cheques are not accepted.
In the highly unlikely event that Villa Noble shall be unable to arrange the accommodation requested by the Guest, Villa Noble shall attempt to arrange alternative accommodation of a similar type, cost and standard and in a similar location as that originally requested by the Guest. If the alternative accommodation and/or rate, is not acceptable to the Guest, Villa Noble shall refund in full, to the Guest all monies paid by him/her to Villa Noble.
Reservation and Cancellation
- In order to secure an apartment or villa, the Guest will have to make a reservation:
– For bookings longer than one month (more than 31 days): 30% of two month’s reservation cost corresponding to the first and last month.
– For bookings up to one month (30 days): 30% of the total reservation value.
- A reservation of an accommodation property is only effective once reservation amount has entered our bank account. We will nevertheless pre-reserve the apartment /villa for a period of 4 (four) days, after your reservation request per email, while the reservation amount is being transferred to us. If the Guest needs to cancel a reservation, the Guest is required to send an e-mail or fax. The sent date will be used to calculate your refund.
- Cancellation rules are:
– Prior to 31 days upon arrival: reservation refunded in full.
– 30 days or less prior to arrival: no refund will take place.
– No-Show will be treated as cancellation without any notice and results in cancellation fee equal to 100% of cost of stay including any options.
– Some Special Offers and Special Rates have their own special conditions such as “Non-Refundable Rate” or “Early Booking Rate”. Please see specific rates for confirmation of conditions.
– For stays in progress, there is no refund of the amount paid, in case the guest leaves before the expected date of check-out.
- It is possible to post-pone a reservation, if the apartment or villa is available for the new period at the moment of the request.
- It is possible to enter your reservation earlier, if the apartment or villa is available in the requested period and after the guest has informed Villa Noble at least one week (seven days) prior to the new check-in date.
- The number of people staying at a booked accommodation property can be changed according to the following situations:
- It is possible to add guests, only within property’s capacity stated in the site and with prior request.
- It is possible to reduce the number of guests.
- The first reservation change/modification will not have any additional cost. Any further changes will have a fee of 100.-Turkish Lira.
- If there isn’t any availability for the new chosen dates and you decide to cancel your reservation, “Sleep & Stay” cancellation policy will be applied.
- To cover up for any damage caused by the Guest in the Property, furniture, equipment, damaged or missing bed linen, towels, rugs or keys, we require a safety deposit of 1500.-Turkish Lira for stays of 20 days or longer, and of 1000.-Turkish Lira for shorter stays (from 3 nights to 19 days).
- This safety deposit is to be handed in cash to Villa Noble at check-in after inspection of the rented Property or the Guest may transfer it up to a week before arrival.
- The safety deposit will be transferred back to the guest 3 to 10 days after check-out, after inspection of the apartment or villa, if everything is as at check-in.
- If there is damage, the safety deposit will be handed after deduction of costs. Since these will have to be evaluated, the remnant will be handed back 3 to 10 days after check-out. Please provide a bank account number for the transfer.
- Where loss or damage to the property, the furniture or equipment exceeds the amount of the safety deposit, Villa Noble will bill the guest for the shortfall and the Guest agrees to pay. In the event that the Guest fails to pay any such shortfall, Villa Noble reserves the right to exercise any legal remedies to pursue the amount owed from the Guest.
- The Guest agrees that Villa Noble can deduct sums from the security deposit to cover:
- Non-return of keys
- Loss or breakage of inventory items
- Damage to the property or its equipment
- Breaking of the rule of non-smoking in the apartment or villa
- Excessive consumption of electricity, water, telephone, gas or Internet, when applicable.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in is available 24/7 and check-out is at 11 AM. Please inform us about the specific times.
- In order to guarantee a smooth reception of the Guest, it is necessary that the Guest inform us of flight number, or arrival hours at the accommodation within at least 24 hours warning. We cannot guarantee we will be at the apartment or villa at your time, if the Guest informs us less than 24 hours of your exact arrival time at the accommodation.
- At check-in, the accommodation property is inspected and instructions are given about how the appliances work and the house rules are explained.
- The latest check-out time is 11 a.m. Please contact us if you need to enter the apartment beforehand or to vacate it later—we’ll do our best to accommodate you, subject to availability.
Any departure later than 11 a.m. that is not authorized by Villa Noble will be charged as an extra night.
- At check-out the accommodation property is to be delivered with a similar level of cleanliness, as it was handed to the guest at check-in. Bed linen, towels and further textiles should not be washed. Specially make sure:
- Do not leave garbage in the accommodation.
- There aren’t leftovers in the fridge, oven or micro-wave.
- Dishes, pans and pots should be washed.
- Every piece of furniture and equipment should be in their original place
Should the Guest fail to do the above mentioned points, we will have to charge an additional cleaning fee. Please refer to the reservation conditions of your booked accommodation for that fee.
Should the Guest need to wash rugs or carpets that should be done in time for check-out. Rugs or carpets must be utterly dry and on theirs places.
Pets are NOT allowed.
Your stay in the accommodation
- The Guest is of course allowed to receive visitors, but it is not allowed to lodge for the full booked period more people than the agreed in the reservation contract.
- In long stays (more than one month) the number of Guests is limited to the number of existing beds in the Property. Sofa-beds, when available cannot be considered beds as they are not appropriate for longer stays.
- The majority of the available properties are integrated in residential areas, therefore Guests are warned that noise from 22.00 to 07:00 is not permitted neither within the accommodation nor in the premises of the building, as it may cause in your eviction.
- It is demanded a very special attention to closing of the doors of buildings and of the apartments.
- Use of electricity, water and gas: there is a maximum amount considered in the reservation value for each accommodation. These amounts have been calculated for your maximum comfort. Please see the reservation terms of the related property to see these amounts. Should the Guest use more than these, we will deduct the cost from your safety deposit. In stays longer than one month, we require monthly update on those consumptions.
- It is possible that the Internet service or satellite TV service in your apartment is unavailable during your stay due to problems that are out of the control of the property owner. It is also possible that the Internet service provided is not compatible with your computer’s operating system or configuration. In such cases, neither the property owner nor Villa Noble will be responsible for any losses or expenditures due to the outage. In properties that have Wi-Fi connectivity to the Internet, it is possible that the system may not be compatible with your computer or may not work properly. It is not Villa Noble’s responsibility, if the Wi-Fi signal is weak or does not work properly.
- The Guest is not allowed to replace or fix any damage, breakage he/she may cause in the rented property. In such cases the Guest has to contact Villa Noble in order to replace or repair the damage. The values will be discounted from the safety deposit.
- The lease should, according to the law, respect the contract, being forbidden to use it in illegal activities.
- The Guests who break the rules will be evicted without any money return.
Number and identity of the guests
- You must let Villa Noble know the total number of people that will be in the apartment or villa during your stay, and only the number of people you have specified will be able to use it. In any event maximum number of people allowed will always be limited by the maximum sleeping capacity of each apartment.
- The client must provide his/her name, mobile phone number and e-mail when making the booking. Villa Noble reserves the right to ask for the same information from the other guests that will stay in the apartment should it be necessary.
- Passport details are obligatory for security reasons.
It is NOT allowed to smoke in any of our apartments or villas.
Equipment, supplies and cleaning
- All water, light and gas supplies are included in the Price of the apartment.
- You’ll be supplied with a complete set of bed linen and towels. Not included in the price is the cleaning of the apartment, but you can ask for additional cleaning services and additional cleaning of the bed linen and towels and pay these services apart.
- We will be happy to inform you about the prices for these additional services when we receive your booking or during the check-in.
Extra services for hire
- Villa Noble can provide you with extra services during your stay: a babysitter; cookery classes; wine and city tours; dentists; doctors; etc.
- These services must be paid for at the moment of booking. You can hire these services when you make your reservation (in the comments section of the reservation form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phoning us during your stay. Please contact us for more of our services with their costs.
Some properties provide you with a cot kit so your baby doesn’t miss the comforts of home. Just make a note of them in the comments section of the reservation form or send an email to email@example.com. This service is entirely free.
All our clients and fellow companions have to behave in a civic-spirited way, respecting the rules of shared space. When this is not respected, Villa Noble will have the right to request the property to be vacated without the client being entitled to any compensation.
Access to the apartments or villas
To gain access to your rented property you will have to confirm your arrival time with our team, so we can come to the property to bring you your keys. When you leave you must return these keys. Should you lose these, Villa Noble reserves the right to charge you 20.-Turkish Lira for each key you haven’t returned.
Our website address
www.villanobledemre.com reserves the right to change published information at any times, including prices, descriptions and photographs, and to update any one of these terms and conditions at any time.
For additional information, specific requests, doubts or advice, get in touch with Villa Noble by telephone, on +90 543 543 17 07, skype: villanoble or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY STAY